It’s that special time of the year once again, a time to reflect at the 12 months gone by. As I look back at the beginning of 2010 or a little before that, I had set out to make this year the year where I will try and do a lot of things I had been putting on the back burner. Now, sitting at the edge of the year, it gives me immense joy to realise that I have accomplished at least some of them.
2010 has been a year of change – not just the kind that takes you by surprise, but change that has come as a result of taking some conscious decisions. As I step into 2011, I hope to take the learnings of the year with me.
- It’s not wrong in any way to ask the universe for what you want. As said, so beautifully in these lines, it is more than ok, in fact essential, to let the universe know what your desires are and let the fulfillment of these desires be left in bigger hands than your own
- It’s ok to not know what you want out of life sometimes – when you leave it this way, life kinda figures it out by itself beautifully :)
- You must do what you can do, to the best of your ability to achieve something and let go of the results – when you don’t hang on to the results, they tend to come your way :)
- What you fear, generally comes to life, so let go of ‘em fears :)
- The more you learn, the more you explore, the happier you are :)
- Don’t underestimate the peace in your life, don’t take it for granted – when your world rocks for a bit, all you wish for, is that peace to return
- Opportunities have their own time and way to arrive, so all you need to do is keep hope and some patience when they don’t :)
- People change, relationships change, and that’s ok, after all change is the only constant thing in life, right? :)
What was it about 2010 that you loved the most? What are the lessons you’re taking with yourself into the New Year? Lets discuss in the comments :)
And on that note, wish you a Merry Christmas & a Lifealiciously Delicious New Year! :)