Friday, October 8, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love Themed Bridal Shower

When I saw this bridal shower inspired by my one of my favoritest books, Eat, Pray, Love over at Project Wedding, I knew I had to share it with Lifealicious readers. Coz just like me I’m sure you have some very dear friends who adore the book and would looovvvee to have a shower just like that :)

Eat Pray Love Bridal Shower Theme

Eat Pray Love Bridal Shower Theme 1

Eat Pray Love Bridal Shower Theme 3

Eat Pray Love Bridal Shower Theme 4   

Photo credit: Dionne Christiansen via Project Wedding

4 comments:

Sophia Ali said...

Indeed awesome :)

sanely insane said...

don't care so much about the occassion...but the pics were brilliant

Simran-Nimita said...

What a love-ly idea :)

Givy said...

Good day! I am really impressed with the Eat Pray Love Décor! Could you help me and give me the name of font you used on the menu and name cards. Kind reagrds

Related Posts with Thumbnails