Saturday, December 6, 2008

Delicious..

I love Saturdays, especially the mornings. Just these few hours in a week are for me only, the rest of the week just goes by with M, work and everything else.

Initially, Saturday was about cooking something special for the family but somewhere down the line, this took a break (read-big break). For the last couple of weeks I was looking for a recipe to return to Saturday cooking and developed an instant liking to a Dahi Bhindi (Okra/Ladies Finger) Masala recipe. Today, finally had this strong urge to make it and after a little googling came across one of the most beautiful food sites in my one year of R&D in the blogosphere.

It's called Monsoon Spice by the very talented Sia. I followed her recipe as is with very minor changes and the result was finger licking.. :) I wanted to click some pictures but in the lunch hour rush, simply forgot about it. May be next time because I'm sure we'll be making more and more of this recipe.

Until then you can savour the result (images) and note the recipe from here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails