Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dubai's very own Film Fest

I remember 5 years ago this very month when I was new to Dubai, I had joined to help and become part of the first ever Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF). The experience was simply amazing and it was from here that I got my first full-time job in the city - a job that taught me so much and gave me the chance to work with some great clients and in some lovely company.

So it is the DIFF time of the year again and this time around 181 movies from 66 countries from around the world are going to be showcased. I for one am looking forward to watching Danny Boyle's Slumdog Millionaire and Deepa Mehta's Heaven on Earth starring Preity Zinta.

Slumbdog MillionaireHeaven on Earth

(Image courtesy - DIFF Website)

If you are in Dubai and haven't yet picked up your tickets, then you can have a look at the schedule here and buy tickets online here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails