Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bryan Adams Gives Dubai A Night To Remember

This Bryan Adams concert is one that will be in my heart for many years to come. The experience is one that I will never forget.

BryanAdams

When I heard he was coming to town, I knew that I wanted to go, and the way the universe responded to this want was amazing. I’m not so sure if I would have gone for the show had I not won tickets courtesy Cool 94.7FM, but, after having experienced it, I can say that it would have been a mistake to not have shelled out a couple a hundred Dirhams for an infinitely superb night.

The reason I write this post today is for all those Adams fans out there - who love him, know his songs, but have never attended a concert - to tell you his show is worth every penny you put into it and it’s an opportunity you must capitalize on when he visits your town, your country next.

He’s so awesome live, sounds no different from his recorded albums, in fact only so so much better. The concert was a fab mix of his popular upbeat numbers synchronized with the mushy, slow ones.

And this song I’d say was one of the highlights of the evening. Mixed with oud beats, the Bryan Adams vocals, with the hubby, in that magical setting, indeed I was in heaven.

(Image via gulfnews.com)

1 comment:

Shalini said...

Cool! Sounds like it was a lot of fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails