Monday, March 8, 2010

An Over-a-Chai Thought

Have you written something eons ago and gone back to it much later and said - Holy Cow! I am where I wanted to be.. ;D

Sipping my cuppa tea and browsing through some old posts, I went back to this one that I wrote in April 2009. Seems like I have created just the atmosphere needed to fulfill those items on my wish list. And now I need to start implementing each one of those, day by day, week by week and the quote there still stands so true….

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things only hoped for." Epicurus

What is it that you have been wanting to do but putting on the back burner? Do you still want to do it? Have you come close to accomplishing it? Take a chai moment to ponder…

2 comments:

Misses Congeniality said...

How simple yet so true!Excellent note Komal,things like these,esp from school friends,keeps one going,getting inspired.happy chai time.

Komal-Nishka said...

Thanks for your comment Giselle & so nice to know you were here :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails