Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Stock Market Update My Way

I wonder if I knew enough about the bulls and bears and all things shares when I was giving this stock market update on one my other shows on the Radio.

Yeah, I'm still stuck on the radio and kind of love this byte. It's natural, it's me once again in that studio, although the view from that window was different at this time.

It was an evening drive time programme and outside people would be heading back home, some subzi walas (vegetable vendors) returning with an almost empty thela, youngsters resting on bikes sipping tea at ketlis, a few cows here and there and the sky changing colours from shades of blue with tints of yellow and orange to the the darkness of the night :)

Bumper2Bumper Stock Market.mp3

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails