Friday, January 16, 2009

Love will be shortly in the air

For Valentine's Day is now less than a month away. And for me it's also the day I became Mrs. M :), so it's double celebrations.

I have started to hunt around for gift ideas and thought will share them with you too.

I have a thing about personalised presents, they are just so unique and to me mean someone's put in some extra thought whilst buying/ putting them together.

In my search for this, I came across a Beautiful online shop - Personalization Mall. I heart these presents and so want to place an order but can't seem to make up my mind as to which one(s).

6466-XL

 6407-XL

 6470-XL

 9908-XL

  3048-XL

If you have any suggestions or finds, do let me know.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...I'm sure Feb 14th would be such a special day for you n Mr.M. Guess the whole world will be spreading love in the air in February.I'm sure you'll agree when I say love needs no particular time, reason or day to be expressed.It's always there.But yes,it is a very special day for you guys.I can understand the significance of "the date".Hope you guys have many more love filled February 14's in the years to come.

Komal-Nishka said...

awww thanks :)

Yes I do agree but sometimes in this crazy busy world we just need to set our mind on a date(s) to celebrate love in a special way..

Anonymous said...

Sis i like the 1st pillow covers..they luk cute :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails