Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My first (blog) love

There's always your first time with something that leaves you either liking this thing or not liking it. If you like it, you'll explore more and discover more about it.

Such has been my love for blogging which stemmed from tumbling upon design*sponge. At the time I was simply looking for ideas to giving my bedroom a new look and loved the inspiration this site had to offer, the sneak peeks into homes that were creative, beautiful yet simple, so unlike the mansions you generally see in interior magazines (in this part of the world at least) - something you could relate to.

If you love interiors and decor just as much as I do, I suggest you should spend some time at this award-winning website here. Below is a tiny little peek of the wonder you can expect.

oranges6

P.S. I just love that painting above - what a lifealicious expression of bliss

christiechase3

(Image courtesy - design*sponge)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thnx sis for the site.!! Would really inspire me when i do some designing..!!Love ya!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails