Friday, December 16, 2011

2011, I Will Love You Forever

As this epic year draws to a close, I just cannot not afford to take note of what it has left me with. It would be unfair for me to not record just how I feel standing at the edge of 2011.

2011, the year that will forever be remembered as my favoritest, for bestowing me with mommyhood. The journey that started at the beginning of the year, when I discovered I was expecting, to delivering, bringing him home, settling in with him, has not been as smooth as we would have liked it to be, but five months down the line, as I hold my baby in my arms, I cannot thank God enough for showering me with such joy.

2011, the year I discovered three words that have helped me at every step of the way and that I hope to keep with me for life: All For Good. There is so much power in these words, it is unbelievable. Give them a try the next time you run out of strength and see how you emerge stronger.

These lines from Paulo Coelho beautifully sum up the year for me: "Life always waits for some crisis to occur before revealing itself at its most brilliant."

I hope the year ends on a brilliant note for each one of you too and 2012 brings with it lots of strength, grace, faith, gratitude and happiness to our lives.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails