Friday, December 10, 2010

Guest Post: A ‘Martha Stewart’ Perfect Christmas in Dubai – Priscilla Stanley Shows You How-To

Hello everyone, I am Priscilla Stanley from licensedtoshoot and I hate to admit this, but I am no Martha Stewart.

As the year draws to an end, I find myself wishing I had her flair for turning an ordinary, mundane space into a beautiful picture perfect home, like the ones you see in glossy Christmas catalogues at this time of the year.

Sadly for me, these images just don’t translate into real life!

It was for this reason that I found myself at Pottery Barn earlier today.

Pottery Barn
An hour and half of browsing through the store and I knew my holiday décor this year was going to be a special one. Chad Allen, General Manager, Pottery Barn (UAE) was kind enough to let me take pictures of the lovely in-store decoration so that I could share them with you all.

Whether you plan to decorate your house for the holidays or not, I’d recommend you make a visit to Pottery Barn this month. The place is truly inspiring and the beautifully crafted knick-knacks are sure to bring out the Martha in you.

Antique silver napkin ringsAntique silver napkin rings

Holiday Pillow Collection Peace    Holiday Pillow Collection: Peace AED 200

Reindeer collectionReindeer collection

Monogram Candles 
Monogram Candle Pot AED 100

‘Give Love’

Cheeky Wine PullCheeky Wine Pull ‘One good turn deserves another’ AED 60

Monogrammed Stockings Monogrammed stockings

 Kkkkkkkk --- This one's for you Komal ;D

Happy Holidays
Here’s wishing you all Happy Holidays and a blessed, catalogue perfect New Year!

(Image credit: Priscilla Stanley)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails