Monday, March 22, 2010

So Simple, So Pretty – Organising Jewelry

I once again proclaim my love for all things blogs :) For if it wasn’t for them, I wouldn’t have had a messy dresser transformed and organised so easily, beautifully and at no cost.

While I’m still to get some shots of the bangles, watches, rings and all that, wanted to share how pretty my earrings look after neatly assembling them on a simple drinking glass :)

And how I wish I could give the credit for this creative thinking to myself but the inspiration comes from this post I read of how a 17-year old has redone and organised her room. Must read.

Here are my fav pics from Kara’s room. Images via Kara’s blog

3 comments:

Vemuri said...

u shld also give some space in your blog on men folk as in - ne innovative ways of managing ties n those cuff links? sure they r the most cherish jewelry for men so can the author put on her thinking cap n help
on a sep note loved the photography - good work

Komal-Nishka said...

:) lol.. sure..would help the hubby too.. am going to try and find some inspiration ;D on the blogosphere..

thanks for stopping by to comment.

Unknown said...

I Love your blogs, im going to try this also, i have lots of studs, do give me creative ideas to organize those as well:)

Cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails