Thursday, March 11, 2010

Faith

(Via)

My life has always been about trusting Him and if things didn’t work out, I’d say to myself ‘He knows best’. There’s so much power in these three words, enough to take us through many of life’s little hiccups smoothly, sanely, easily.

Somewhere along the years though, I forgot all about it.

And He has His ways to always get you back on track and remind you that He is indeed the Master of your being, your soul.

And I give in and say, “Yes Sir, I am listening now, you’ve got my attention. And oh yes, I have submitted the reigns of my life back in your hands.”

He seems like a Happy Man.

I feel so happy too.

“As your faith is strengthened, you will find that there is no longer the need to have a sense of control, that things will flow as they will, and that you will flow with them, to your great delight and benefit.” - Emmanuel Teney

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails