Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Donation Points for Used Items

I’ve often asked and been asked where to donate well kept but used items such as clothes, electronics, books and the kinds in Dubai.

Lately I have been keeping an eye out to see where one can and I have found two convenient places so far.

For clothes, hand bags and shoes – select Emarat Petrol Stations – the ones in Jafliya (on the road that takes you  from Trade Centre Roundabout towards Burjuman) and Mankhool Road have collection bins that look like this:

 

For electronics, saw this note at Sharaf DG. When inquired at Customer Service, they said they collect electronic items for charity round the year.

Do you know of any such organisations or venues that collect used items in good condition here in Dubai? Do share them and I will update this post with your suggestions.

1 comment:

Musthafa said...

I have seen two collection points at The Gardens, Jebel Ali.

Related Posts with Thumbnails