Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Diwali Trend Alert: Long, floor length kurtas

Diwali Dressing Indian

Come Diwali and I’m almost always lost as to what to buy in terms of outfits, simply because I don’t wear Indian very often. If you are like me, than I’ve made our lives a little easier with my Diwali Trend Alert posts where I will be speaking to designers and fashionistas to see what’s hot and happening to wear this festive season.

In today’s post,  Raina Chandnani, a gorgeous Mumbai based fashion designer, models and shares one of her latest designs, a long floor length mul fabric kalidar kurta, perfect for a Diwali pooja or lunch. It’s not just trendy but looks super comfortable too.

Have you bought your Diwali dresses yet? What do you have in mind to wear?

P.S. If would like to get in touch with Raina to design your outfits or see more of her work, you can reach her on rainachandnani@gmail.com

P.P.S Looking for decor inspiration for the house this Diwali? Links to some stunning ideas previously featured on the blog.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails